Alongside the Sandringham Association of Royal Warrant Holders, there are four other local Royal Warrant Holders Associations, namely Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Highgrove and Windsor. Each Association forms part of a valuable network between the National Association (based at our Head Office in Buckingham Place, London), and local Royal Warrant holding companies.
The objectives of the local Associations are:
– To uphold the values and quality of service granted by the Royal Household and enshrined in the grant of the Royal Warrant to its members.
– To promote the social integration and business networking of members with meetings and activities, including social and sporting events, visits to members’ businesses
and charitable fund-raising activities.
– To support and liaise with the National Association of the Royal Warrant Holders in the
performance of its activities.
– To support and liaise and raise funds for the Royal Warrant Holders Charity
QEST and the Charity Fund.
– To develop ‘local’ relationships with other organisations, business to promote a wider understanding of the values of the Association and its potential to contribute to and educate the community.
– To encourage and support the development of crafts, apprenticeships and skills within the community.